When logging into Microsoft Office 365, an error "AADSTS50107: The requested federation realm object 'http://eduuwaterloo.onmicrosoft.com/adfs/services/trust/' does not exist." can occur as depicted below:
1. Clear the cache and cookies on the browser for all time.
Instructions to clear cache and cookies:
- Firefox - Scroll down to "Clear all cookies, site data and cache"
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
2. Close the browser.
- Windows: Close out of all windows and tabs.
- Mac: Hit Command and Q to quit out of the application
3. Open a new window and go to portal.office.com. Do not use any old bookmarks. Feel free to replace your old bookmarks with this URL.
4. Log in with firstname.lastname@example.org without using any saved password (If you have been using Chrome's saved password feature to log into your @edu.uwaterloo.ca account prior to the email migration, you will also need to clear the saved password in addition to clearing cache and cookies.)