If you suspect your account has been compromised, change your account password immediately.
- Log into WatIAM: https://idm.uwaterloo.ca/watiam/login.jsf?prompt=true
- Click on the 'Change Password' button.
- Type your new password into the 'Password' and 'Confirm Password' fields.
- Click on your name at the top-right corner of the page > click Logout.
- Enter your new password when prompted in applications (e.g. Outlook).
- For mobile devices, you will need to 'Forget' the eduroam Wi-Fi network and reconnect with your new credentials. View the eduroam connection guides here.
If your account has been compromised
After completing the steps above, quit/close your web browser and log out of your computer. Sign back in using your new password.
For more information and resources, visit the Cyber Awareness site.